Daily Discovery: Strange Stories and Amazing Facts: Samsung Media Studio Software

Samsung Media Studio Software

Installing then uninstalling Samsung Media Studio will mess up your PC's networking.

What you should do: either don't install it if you don't have a Samsung portable MP3 player anyway, or never uninstall it if you do have one and you need it for data transfer - there's no other way to transfer music files, videos, and texts to your Samsung Player but through this software.

I own a Samsung T10 (4GB, black). I enjoy the player's theme, the clarity of the music, and the slim feature. 4GB might be too small for some but it's just right for me. Half of the time, I use my T10 for reading ebooks in .txt format because Samsung T10 can only support that specific file format.





Download Samsung Media Studio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment